Jøtul GF300 Allagash BV
Great solution for replacing that good old woodstove, this unit is designed to connect to an existing chimney or vent vertically through the roof.
As rugged as the wilderness waterway that bears its name, the Jøtul GF 300 BV Allagash presents the perfect union of efficiency and beauty. Fueled by the quiet durability of our revolutionary new cast iron and stainless steel burner – the JøtulBurner™, this stove is created to endure. Incorporating Jøtul Heat Fin™ technology for optimum heat exchange and with a 50% heat turn down capability, the Jøtul GF 300 BV Allagash fulfills the heat requirements of a variety of living spaces.
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurner™delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
- Realistic ceramic fiber log set burns with the warm glow of a real wood fire
- 50% heat control turn down
- Large fire viewing area with open door capability, an industry pioneer!
- Jøtul Heat Fin™ technology means great heating capacity with a minimum of heat loss
- No electricity required to operate stove
- 5 year limited warranty