Jøtul GF400 BV Sebago
Great solution for replacing that good old woodstove, this unit is designed to connect to an existing chimney or vent vertically through the roof.
Beauty and efficient operation come alive within the Jøtul GF 400 BV Sebago. Handsomely detailed in cast iron, this stove’s nautical styling recalls the coves and shores of Lake Sebago, locked amid the rock and pines of Maine. Incorporating Jøtul’s new revolutionary cast iron and stainless steel burner, the JøtulBurner™, and Jøtul Heat Fin™ technology makes the Jøtul GF 400 BV Sebago the perfect medium size heater for any home.
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurner™delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
- Handcrafted ceramic fiber log set burns with the warm glow of a real wood fire
- Large fire viewing area with open door capability, an industry pioneer
- Jøtul Heat Fin™ technology means great heating capacity with a minimum of heat loss
- No electricity required to operate the stove
- 5 year limited warranty