The Carlton 46 is a Stunning Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
As an ideal contemporary heating solution, the Carlton 46 benefits from a wide range of design options. This enables customization to meet your exact specifications. Because it’s a direct vent model, it can be placed almost anywhere in the home; with flexible venting connecting it to the outside world, air is allowed to flow around the fire bin when necessary.
A Traditional Gas Fireplace that Offers Excellent Energy-Efficiency
Energy-efficiency is always an important consideration when selecting a suitable heating appliance. Not only does better efficiency mean lower bills, saving fuel is also environmentally important. The Carlton 46 has been assessed as being Canada P-4 approved at 67%/71% AFUE. It also performs at 45,000 BTU/hr input when using natural gas and 45,000 BTU/hr input for LP. Its high efficiency is defined as 73% for natural gas and 76% for LP gas. Overall, the Carlton 46 makes a cost-effective and economical addition to any home.
Range of Exceptional Design Features on Our Gas Fireplace
The model can be tailored to meet a wide range of specifications. One of the real design advantages of this choice is the front screen – available with a standard arched or optional rectangular format, it is generously proportioned for maximum viewing pleasure. Control is achieved through a Komfort Kontrol remote that can be minutely adjusted to give the exact temperature required. Other features of the Carlton 46 include high-low regulator, an engineer-designed burner system, and an electronic ignition.
Viewing Area: 27 ½” x 39 7/16”
45,000 BTU/hr Input- NG
45,000 BTU/hr Input- LP
Full Function remote control
High- Low Flame Regulator
Patented Burner Design
Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 70.74% / 75.52%
– Steady State NG/LP | 73% / 76%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 71% / 74%
– P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
– Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
– Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
Ember Bed Light Kit
Split Flow Burner
Traditional Brick refractory lining
Masonry refractory lining
Black Glass refractory lining
Heat Duct Kit